Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2022/02/04 10:56:24 UTC

Website/doc changes after Camel 3.15.0 release

Hi Everyone:

I tried to follow the instructions related to the necessary
website/doc changes when creating a new release [1]. I am not sure
whether I made the correct changes, so would appreciate if you could
please take a look at this PR (for the Camel main repository):

https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6892

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Gregor

[1] https://camel.apache.org/manual/release-guide-website.html

Re: Website/doc changes after Camel 3.15.0 release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Its not a LTS release so we are not going to cut a 3.15.1 release and
when so, then this change is maybe not as important.

However David may know if this can lead to problems with the website
docs for the 3.15.0.
The build can maybe use the 3.15.0 release tag from git to build the docs.

--
Claus Ibsen