Posted to news@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2015/11/27 15:27:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Flink 0.10.1 released

The Flink PMC is pleased to announce the availability of Flink 0.10.1.

The official release announcement:
http://flink.apache.org/news/2015/11/27/release-0.10.1.html
Release binaries: http://apache.openmirror.de/flink/flink-0.10.1/

Please update your maven dependencies to the new 0.10.1 version and update
your binaries.

On behalf of the Flink PMC, I would like to thank everybody who contributed
to the release!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink 0.10.1 released

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Robert!