Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/23 13:05:38 UTC

New release 2.1

Guys,

we are ready for the next release!

Thanks to Ivan we have made a good progress on the latest issues.
Anyway, Ivan, you have kindly offered yourself to serve as a release
manager. I would like to ask you to help with this role this time,
whenever you have the time :-)

If there are others who want to help with the release or have doubts
about the current code base, last chance to shout!

Cheers
Christian

Re: New release 2.1

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.
Just to let you know, I have generated a new signing key and added it to:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4php/meta/KEYS
http://www.apache.org/dist/logging/log4php/KEYS

I will be doing a code freeze and call for RC voting as soon as I get
some free time from work.

Regards,
Ivan