Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by daniel joyce <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 06:13:56 UTC

Hibernate.cfg or persistence.xml?

I want to use persistence annotations in my tapestry application, but
the documentation on the hibernate-tapestry integration is sparse and
contradictory.

Do I need to use Hibernate.cfg.xml, or can I use a persistence.xml
with  hibernate as the persistence provider? I see references to
acquiring a EntityManager, or setting up some kind of automatic
service in the AppModule, but all the info I've found is sparse at
best.

Any better sources out there?

-Daniel

RE: Hibernate.cfg or persistence.xml?

Posted by "Newham, Cameron" <ca...@bl.uk>.
I am just using hibernate.cfg.xml and it all works very well.

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The British Library's new interactive Annual Report and Accounts 2007/08 : www.bl.uk/knowledge

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster@bl.uk : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.