Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alessio <mo...@dit.unitn.it> on 2003/05/05 10:33:47 UTC

Problem with jboss 3.0.0/JBoss 3.2

Hi, i've a problem with jboss version 3.0.0
i use an tag library that work as Eric Felser's tag lib:
    <hm:link page="/...do">
       <hm:linkparam id="ID"  name="id" />
        my link
    </hm:link>
the problem is that: if the directory used of jboss is not empty ( es: under
win2000 C:\Documents and Settings\..user..\Impostazioni locali\Temp)
the tag <hm:linkparam /> don't work ( nothing error are displayed and the
link are created, but not added the parameter to link...), if i remove the
file present in this directory and restart jboss at 90% this start to
work...
Have another problem if i use this method
String url = RequestUtils.computeURL(super.pageContext, forward, href, page,
action, params, anchor, false);
and:
<hm:link action="/...">
under tomcat work, but under jboss no...
another question:
I deployed my application on JBoss 3.2 (tomcat bundle) and I got this
classCastExcepion...
( the application works correctly on JBoss 3.0. )
13:12:34,750 ERROR [MessageResourcesFactory]
MessageResourcesFactory.createFactory
java.lang.ClassCastException
 at
org.apache.struts.util.MessageResourcesFactory.createFactory(MessageResource
sFactory.java:193)
 at
org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources.getMessageResources(MessageResources
.java:576)
 at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.<clinit>(RequestUtils.java:138)
 at
org.apache.struts.util.MessageResourcesFactory.createFactory(MessageResource
sFactory.java:192)
 at
org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources.getMessageResources(MessageResources
.java:576)
 at org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.<clinit>(MessageTag.java:257)
Any ideas? Do I have to set up some new Jboss conf files?
Thanks a lot.
Alessio