Posted to user@flume.apache.org by George Forman <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/07/18 23:15:54 UTC

source plugin example for flume ng

Hi all,
Is there an example for implementing a source plugin for flume NG.I'm looking for advice if using the flume-ng-legacy-sources (eg. avro) asan example for implementing my source interface.
Thanks

Re: source plugin example for flume ng

Posted by Will McQueen <wi...@cloudera.com>.
Hi George,

You can take a look at the FlumeDeveloperGuide for an example:

     http://flume.apache.org/FlumeDeveloperGuide.html

You can also take a look at SequenceGeneratorSource as a basic example.

Cheers,
Will