Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Bhathiya Jayasekara <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/16 10:57:33 UTC

[GSoC] Integrate Apache Sling to Apache Airavata Registry (JIRA: AIRAVATA-338)

Hi,

I'm Bhathiya Jaysekara, a Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate
student. I studied this new feature request and have a high level
understanding of Apache Sling. Currently I'm trying to understand how
Airavata works. I think I will be able to implement this feature. So I
would like to take this project as my GSoC 2012 project. Can you please
provide me some further details of the project so I can study some more
into this.

Thank you.
-Bhathiya Jayasekara-
http://www.google.com/profiles/tobhathiyaj
http://www.facebook.com/#!/bhathiyaj1

Re: [GSoC] Integrate Apache Sling to Apache Airavata Registry (JIRA: AIRAVATA-338)

Posted by Bhathiya Jayasekara <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I started preparing project proposal and, I would like to have some more
details about the project. It is so much appreciated if someone can help me
break requirements in to phases.

I posted a question I'm currently having, at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-338 .

Thank you.
Regards,

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.