Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/05/11 17:58:49 UTC

commits and releases

Hi,

In case you don't notice, we don't currently have commit access to the
Apache Subversion repository as it is undergoing some extended
maintenance. It could be hours, or a week.

I've gone through and setup a line of patches for a bunch of JIRA
issues. I will take care of committing them when SVN comes back (it may
be next week) and will continue with the releases after that. I've
closed the respective issues and attached patches there for those
needing to try them. Snapshots should still be up to date.

Please continue voting, however I won't be modifying the releases from
their current state unless there is a real blocker.

The releases are:

doxia-1.0-alpha-8
maven-assembly-plugin-2.1
maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.1
maven-idea-plugin-2.0
maven-javadoc-plugin-2.0
maven-jxr-plugin-2.0
maven-pmd-plugin-2.0
maven-project-info-reports-plugin-2.0
maven-release-plugin-2.0-beta-4
maven-resources-plugin-2.2
maven-site-plugin-2.0-beta-5
maven-surefire-plugin-2.2
maven-war-plugin-2.0
surefire-2.0
wagon-webdav-1.0-beta-1

Cheers,
Brett

Re: commits and releases

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
dan tran wrote:
> since svn.apache.org is down, could you deploy the snapshots at codehaus?

It was up. I believe they are doing some more maintenance right now, but
it will be back (in read only mode)

Re: commits and releases

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.