Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Dayalan, Ravikumar" <RD...@njm.com> on 2008/04/01 16:16:03 UTC

FW: Why this wsdl is not valid Wsdl

The information in this transmission is intended for official use only and may contain information from NJM Insurance Group that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended for the exclusive use of the persons or entities to which it is addressed.  If you are not an intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this transmission to an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the material from any computer.

Re: FW: Why this wsdl is not valid Wsdl

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Change:

          <xsd:import  schemaLocation="ravi.xsd"/>

to:

      <xsd:include  schemaLocation="ravi.xsd"/>

Anne

Posted by WJ Krpelan <kr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
First point is your working WSDL is working fine only
because you have all referenced XML-Schemas
accessible.
(doesnt work with me)

Second point is the imported XML-Schema MUST have a
different Namespace than the importing XML-Schema.

Third point is you should qualify all referenced
elements with their corresponding shortcut for the
namespace they reside in

All in all why dont you use JAVA2WSDL (at least as a
starter) which would solve the problems for you.
Namespace-Handling is notoriously difficult.

Cheers,
Wolfgang

axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org