Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sean Gilligan <se...@msgilligan.com> on 2007/02/23 07:43:42 UTC

[m1 or m2] aggregated changes was Re: [m2] changes and modules

Hi,

I'm a Maven 1.x user and am looking for an aggregated changes report
that shows changes for all modules (in reverse chronological order)  The
multichanges plugin report doesn't do this, as I had hoped.

I did a quick Google and searched through my local archive of this list
and found the below message.

Two questions:

1) Is there an existing way to do this in either m1 or m2?
2) Does m2 use the same format of changes.xml file as m1?

If the answer to #1 is "no" and #2 is "yes", I'll probably try writing
an XSL to do it.  The XSL could theoretically be used in both an m1 and
an m2 plugin.

Thanks,

Sean

Re: [m1 or m2] aggregated changes was Re: [m2] changes and modules

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
The current snapshot of the m1 multichanges plugin has a goal to
generate a page with all changes since the last release of each
sub-project, see eg

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/bundled/multichanges-report-next.html

Apart from that, I am not aware of any such functionality. AFAIK m2 and
m1 use the same format for the changes.xml file.

HTH,
-Lukas