Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Joslyn Ellison <jo...@technosyslive.com> on 2016/08/02 18:57:17 UTC

For Cisco Partners Database - 2016

Hi,

As you are a Certified Cisco Partner, would you like to acquire verified contacts of Cisco users?

We provide Company Name, Company Website, Technology Type, Contact Person's First Name, Last Name, Job Titles, Direct Email Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Mailing Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Revenue Size, Employee Size, Industry.

Our data can be used for Email Marketing, Tele-Marketing, Direct Mailing, Fax Marketing and many more.

Please provide us with your current target specifics as below and we shall revert back with all the details;

Cisco software you wish to target:__________________?
Job Titles: _______________? For example: CTO, VP of IT, Director of IT, etc..
Geography: ______________? For example: North America, Europe, Asia, etc..

Await your response.

Regards,
Joslyn Ellison
Marketing Executive

Kindly reply us back with "Leave Out" in the subject line if you do not wish to receive emails from us in future.