Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Attila Magyar <am...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/12 16:00:33 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release an Apache Knox v1.6.0

Hi,

Now that the release is out, can we merge the log4j change as well?

https://github.com/apache/knox/pull/488

Attila

--
*Attila Magyar* | Staff Software Engineer

cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

[image: Cloudera] <https://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image:
Cloudera on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/cloudera> [image: Cloudera
on LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudera>

Re: [DISCUSS] Release an Apache Knox v1.6.0

Posted by Sandor Molnar <sm...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1 too!

Posted by Sandeep Moré <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1 !