Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com> on 2009/09/29 16:59:58 UTC

bndwrap with native libraries

I does not appear that the bndwrap ant task allows for native libraries, nor does it read a bnd file for inclusion manually. Is this the correct forum to ask for a new feature?

________________________________

Joel Schuster
Senior Software Engineer
NAVSYS Corporation
14960 Woodcarver Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
719-481-4877

Re: bndwrap with native libraries

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/9/29 Joel Schuster <jo...@navsys.com>

> I does not appear that the bndwrap ant task allows for native libraries,
> nor does it read a bnd file for inclusion manually. Is this the correct
> forum to ask for a new feature?

while we do keep track of bnd related issues that relate to the
maven-bundle-plugin in JIRA
I think it's best if you raise this with Peter (his email is on
http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Bnd)

--
Cheers, Stuart