Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Jonathan Frankenberger <ab...@web.de> on 2004/12/16 12:21:52 UTC

WSIF Type Mapping

Hi,

I'm using WSIF togehter with Apache SOAP and JROM. I programmed a client to use JROM for (de)serialisation, but I seem to have a problem with the type mapping. I've registered the JROMStringValue Class with the following command:

WSIFService dpf = factory.getService(def, service, portType);
dpf.mapType(new QName(org.apache.wsif.WSIFConstants.NS_URI_2001_SCHEMA_XSD, "string"), JROMStringValue.class);

When I run the client I receive the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: value [JROMString: sessionID: GdjvM2nvRpK4Bc5lOhuaZK7Z] has unexpected type class com.ibm.cs.jrom.JROMStringValueImpl instead of class java.lang.String
	at org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.WSIFOperation_ApacheSOAP.invokeRequestResponseOperation(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.WSIFOperation_ApacheSOAP.executeRequestResponseOperation(Unknown Source)
	at JROMClient.main(JROMClient.java:215)

Thx for any help!
Jonathan

Re: WSIF Type Mapping

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Jonathan Frankenberger wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm using WSIF togehter with Apache SOAP and JROM. I programmed a client to use JROM for (de)serialisation, but I seem to have a problem with the type mapping. I've registered the JROMStringValue Class with the following command:
>
>WSIFService dpf = factory.getService(def, service, portType);
>dpf.mapType(new QName(org.apache.wsif.WSIFConstants.NS_URI_2001_SCHEMA_XSD, "string"), JROMStringValue.class);
>
>When I run the client I receive the following exception:

hi Jonathan,

what is exactly version if WSIF and JROM are you suing? JROM is not open
source so debugging it is difficult.

could you send full example of how to reproduce this error?

thanks,

alek