Posted to client-dev@cassandra.apache.org by Filipe Gonçalves <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/04 17:23:34 UTC

Perl client - Cassandra::Simple

Hello,

I've developed a Perl client for Cassandra and would like to share it
with the community.
It's an abstraction of the thrift api, and it is based on Pycassa (the
python lib). The code is stable as far as my usage goes but it has not
been widely tested. Anyone wanting to use it, file bugs, or submit
code is welcome to do so (encouraged, even!).
The client is called Cassandra::Simple and is available on github[0].

[0] - http://fmgoncalves.github.com/p5-cassandra-simple/

--
Filipe Gonçalves

Re: Perl client - Cassandra::Simple

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
Yeah, that's fantastic!  Thanks for taking the time to put this all
together!

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>