Posted to user@commons.apache.org by JW...@shawsystems.com on 2006/12/14 20:42:29 UTC

newbie question ... please be kind

I noticed on the main page of the website the image that looks like tool
to create scxml (maybe a plugin for eclipse), is there such a tool?

Jason Wood
Senior Software Developer
Shaw Systems Associates, Inc.

jason.wood@shawsystems.com
713.782.7730 x144
713.782.4158 fax

Note:  This communication may contain privileged, proprietary, or other
confidential information.  It is intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
Please notify the sender if you have received this communication in error.

[SCXML] Re: newbie question ... please be kind

Posted by Nestor Urquiza <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Jason,

Please, include [SCXML] in your future postings, most
of us filter messages based on the subject and
commons-user is a list not just for commons-SCXML.

We are all expecting a plugin like that to be
released, owever as far as I know there is nothing
still available. Take a look at [1] and [2] below for
some comments/ideas around this matter.

Thanks,

-Nestor
[1]