Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gilles Gigan <gi...@jcu.edu.au> on 2008/05/09 05:38:18 UTC

Question on assembly with NAR archive

Hi,
I have successfully migrated my build system to maven2 using the
FreeHep-nar plugin since some of my code uses JNI. Every individual
artifact compiles, packages and installs perfectly. However, I am now
looking at distributing a single package containing the entire project.
I have tried the one-jar pluging, but the resulting jar file is missing
the NAR archive, and running the code fails when it tries to load the
JNI library...
What is the correct way to create such package ?
thanks
Gilles