Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/13 20:30:03 UTC

some love for the documentation

I created new space to work on the documentation, the guide main page is here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2NewDocDraft/Guides

I think it is very important that we clean up the documentation,
document missing parts, remove outdated stuff, the "version boxes",
and the snippets as well. I will reuse content from the current
documentation and add new entries. I have seen a bunch of tutorials
and articles around the net, if you like to contribute those to be
included on the docs, and you have a  CLA on file, let me know. Anyone
that has a CLA on file and wants to help with this effort, let me know
and I will give rights to edit/create on that space. If you don't have
a CLA on file and would like to help:
http://apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

This would make a great addition for 2.2. Also, feel free to reply to
this thread with ideas for new topics, suggestions, or just to cheer
us up :)

musachy

Re: some love for the documentation

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.