Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/01 23:13:56 UTC

Re: [Style Proposal] Mesos Header Include Order: Follow Google Style Guide completely

I'm a +1 on this so long as you follow up with all of the necessary include
changes. :)
BenH was probably the one that initially enacted this style, so I've cc'ed
him to see if there was intention behind it.

It should be pointed out that this rule doesn't apply to all .cpp files,
yes? (e.g. tests don't have a corresponding header).

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@mesosphere.io>.
And yes, in this case, unlike the s/> >/>>/ let's go ahead and do a global
cleanup.

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@mesosphere.io>.
I'm a definite +1 on this too!