Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com> on 2017/08/01 07:26:30 UTC

Re: Re-engineering DB fails to load stored procedures 4.0M3

Hi Fredrik,

You are doing nothing wrong, import of stored procedures was
completely broken in 4.0.M3 [1], you can either use M4 or later if you
can, or manually create required procedures.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-2128

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: Re-engineering DB fails to load stored procedures 4.0M3

Posted by Fredrik Widengren <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Nikita
Many thanks for the feedback! Then I know how to proceed.
/Fredrik

Skickat från min iPhone