Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ankur Jain <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/05 15:31:58 UTC

Kafka Architecture diagram

Hi Team,

I am looking out high and low level architecture diagram of Kafka with
Zookeeper, but haven't got any good one , showing concepts like
replication, high availability etc.

Please do let me know if there is any...

Thank you
Ankur

Re: Kafka Architecture diagram

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
Ankur,

There is more from papers and presentations you can check out too
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+papers+and+presentations
if you haven't already.

- Joestein

Posted by Conikee <co...@gmail.com>.