Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Miralles Arevalo <an...@yahoo.es> on 2008/06/30 17:09:25 UTC

sandbox + facelets

Hi everybody, someone using both of them? Sandbox and facelets? I'd like to check if is there anyone getting started all the sandbox components. I can't use modalDialog correctly.
Thanks in advanced.

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.

Re: sandbox + facelets

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.
Angel Miralles Arevalo schrieb:
> Hi everybody, someone using both of them? Sandbox and facelets? I'd
> like to check if is there anyone getting started all the sandbox
> components. I can't use modalDialog correctly.
Yes, we are using these together:
 * myfaces-1.2.x
 * tomahawk 1.1.x
 * sandbox