Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Software Dev <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/17 01:48:17 UTC

Running the job history server locally

How does one run the job history server?

I am using the latest Hadoop from Hombrew on OSX

Re: Running the job history server locally

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
You can run it via the script "mr-jobhistory-daemon.sh start
historyserver", or in foreground via "mapred historyserver".

--
Harsh J

Re: Running the job history server locally

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.