Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Soporte Tecnico <so...@pandasoftware.es> on 2005/05/22 17:28:50 UTC

RE: 5.0.28 - r.l.

Dear customer,

We regret to tell you  we have not found you in our database with the information you provided us.
 If you write from one of the countries that appear in our web site (www.pandasoftware.com --> Click on the tab "Partners" ->On the left to the screen click "Global Partnerships"-> Select your country at the bottom of the screen ) please send your question to the correspondent e-mail address.

Otherwise, please send us your question with the following information:

Panda Customer Number.
Company Name.
Full Name.
Name of your Country

Best regards,

International Technical Support Department
<ma...@pandasoftware.com>

Panda Software
Buenos Aires 12
48001 BILBAO - SPAIN
Phone: + 34 94 425 11 00
<http://www.pandasoftware.com>
Panda Software presents a new family of solutions to protect against viruses and other threats. The new range of IT security products boasts a series of outstanding technological innovations and caters for all clients, from home users to the largest corporations. More information at: <http://www.pandasoftware.com/products>
Ridding the Planet of Viruses! Try our products, FREE! at <http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/>