Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/28 09:14:11 UTC

Zeppelin REST api for interpreters

Hi, I'm reading
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.2/rest-api/rest-notebook.html

I has great REST API for notebooks and paragraphs.
I'm looking for interpreter configuration. I want to automate Zeppelin
deployment and I need:
1. put zeppelin war on node (done)
2. start war and connect to monitoring, logging, alerting (done)
==
3. Configure spark interpreter somehow
3.1. spark conf location
3.2. spark settings
3.3. add 3rd party shared libs stored on the same node.

What is the right way to do 3.1 .. 3.3? Right now I do it manually and it's
pretty annoying. Wanna automate it.

Thanks!

Re: Zeppelin REST api for interpreters

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.