Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Danno Ferrin <sh...@earthlink.net> on 2000/02/03 17:27:39 UTC

nightly build scripts (was: IllegalAccessError and Tags)

More follow-up on this for the build process....

Where are the tomcat zips being made?  After seeing this error on two
(or more...) different binary releases it leads me to believe that this
error is being introduced by someting that can be changed and not by
random occurrence.  Is the compiler jikes or the 1.3ea compiler?  Is
there an old xml jar in the extensions?  If it happens more than once it
can be nailed down.

--Danno