Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/07 17:14:19 UTC

Reporter.apache.org isn't working for me

Hi, this is Bryan from Apache DB, trying to use reporter.apache.org
for my quarterly report.

It just displays a blank screen, which says "Loading: NaN% done"

In the archives for this list, I see there was a discussion about the
site being down yesterday, but then a response saying it was fixed.

Is it thought to be operational now?

Please cc me on any response, I'm not a subscriber to this list.

thanks,

bryan

Re: Reporter.apache.org isn't working for me

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
This might have been fixed; if it's still broken for you, please re-open
the JIRA for it:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-228

Reminder (in general): the Community Development PMC is here to both
help newcomers figure out where to find information, and also maintains
the project website and other tools.  Volunteers to work on those tools
(which are open source, obviously!) appreciated:

  https://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#websitecms

--

- Shane
  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/resources

Re: Reporter.apache.org isn't working for me

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Not working again :((
Yesterday it was OK, and I was able to send draft of our report ...

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 12:14 AM, Bryan Pendleton
<bp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, this is Bryan from Apache DB, trying to use reporter.apache.org
> for my quarterly report.
>
> It just displays a blank screen, which says "Loading: NaN% done"
>
> In the archives for this list, I see there was a discussion about the
> site being down yesterday, but then a response saying it was fixed.
>
> Is it thought to be operational now?
>
> Please cc me on any response, I'm not a subscriber to this list.
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

WBR
Maxim aka solomax