Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/12 05:21:03 UTC

[QA][PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Test plan review: GSLB (Global Server Load Balancing)

Hi Murali,

Please review the test plan [1] for feature " GSLB (Global Server Load Balancing)" and let me know the review comments. The test cases are mentioned in an excel sheet attached to the page.

[1] Test Plan                              :           https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=31817730
[2] Functional Spec                :            https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/gslb-global-server-load-balancing-functional-specification-and-design-document.html
[3] Bug Id                                   :           https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-894

Thanks,
SWAMY

Re: [QA][PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Test plan review: GSLB (Global Server Load Balancing)

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.
Thanks for test plan. Test plan looks good to me.For the below questions
you raised in the test plan please open a bug.

1. Provide a mechanism for updating information about existing Netscaler
device that is enabled for GSLB (like change isGslbProvider from True to
False and vice versa etc..,)
2. Prvide a mechanism for reprogramming GSLB info on the network devices
in case of any changes or configuration lost /messed up situations.

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.