Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Alexander Spohr <as...@netmatic.com> on 1997/04/22 03:10:01 UTC

os-irix/443: httpd childs die down to 4 or less

>Number:         443
>Category:       os-irix
>Synopsis:       httpd childs die down to 4 or less
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
After one two two hours only 3 childs are left. MinSpareServers is 20.
I drive a heavy load cgi-game. It worked around a year without problems. After using all i-nodes the starvation started.
>How-To-Repeat:
I don't now, just can see it here.
>Fix:
No. But 1.1.3.seems to run without this problem