Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pr...@isac.gov.in on 2007/02/02 10:15:42 UTC

segmentation fault

Dear sir/madam,

     I am using httpd-2.0.59 and apache-tomcat-5.5.20 connected using
mod_jk connector. If i try to access any jsp page thru apache using
port 80. Its giving
segmentation fault and tomcat is not able to find process to read at
the other end of the pipe.

   But both apache and tomcat works fine individualy, please help

  Thanks

Re: segmentation fault

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Check the mod_jk you installed on your apache matches the apache httpd
version and distribution your are using.
If you can't find a match, compile yourself a version of mod_jk suitable
for your paltform

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/apache.html

En l'instant précis du 02/02/07 10:15, pratapkm@isac.gov.in s'exprimait
en ces termes: