Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Matt Sheehan <ma...@webmapsolutions.com> on 2015/02/05 01:45:39 UTC

iOS 8.1 Crash Issue

I've been trying to update an app in the Apple Store (we have been updating
the same app for 2 years now on an ongoing basis). We made a minor change
to the app, and yet this update has now been rejected 3 times by Apple due
to the app crashing on load in 8.1. From the crash log:

"os_version":"iPhone OS 8.1 (12B410)"

I've tried various Flex and AIR SDK's to no avail. Can anybody shed light
on what is causing this problem?

Many thanks

--Matt

*Matt Sheehan | WebMapSolutions*

Mobile: 801-733-0723 | Email: matt@webmapsolutions.com
<Em...@webmapsolutions.com>

Re: iOS 8.1 Crash Issue

Posted by quick6black <an...@gmail.com>.
I had an unexplainable crash on app load with IOS 8, the crash logs indicated
it was related to an updated ANE. Worked with the developer of the ANE and
could not resolve the issue. I ended up creating a new project and magically
the error went away.