Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Richard Carey <Ri...@portalpartnership.com> on 2006/04/27 11:00:02 UTC

HowToIntegrateFCKEditor

Hi, Can anybody help I am trying to use the FCKEditor with Lenya(1.2.4), I
have followed the 'HowTo' in the wiki but I can't get it to work. I get a
404 and "The requested document '/index.html' with document-id '/index'
does not exist." Any ideas?

Thanks

Richard

Here is my dir tree under tomcat.

Re: HowToIntegrateFCKEditor

Posted by Yehya Mohamad <ye...@fit.fraunhofer.de>.
Hi Cary,

I had a similar problem with FCKEditor with Lenya(1.2.4) under tomcat:

The solution was to change the filemgr URI in  invokeEditor.js as follows:

// set filemgr URI to match the URI we're at now
    var filemgr =
'/lenya/fckeditor/fckeditor/editor/filemanager/browser/lenya/browser.html';
// Jetty
    filemgr = scontext + filemgr;       // add starting path, e.g.
Tomcat's /lenya

and this.Basepath in the fckeditor.js to:

this.BasePath        = '/lenya/FCKeditor/' ;

Regards

Yehya