Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/08 10:35:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.1.2 GA released

The Apache Tiles team is pleased to announce the release of Tiles 2.1.2 GA.

Tiles 2.1.2 is available in a binary and a source distribution.

http://tiles.apache.org/download.html

It is also available in the central Maven repository under Group ID
"org.apache.tiles".

The 2.1.x series of the Apache Tiles framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions:

* Java Servlet 2.4 (preferably 2.5) and JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.0
(preferably 2.1).
* Java Standard Edition (Java SE) 1.5; retrotranslated package, for
Java 1.4, are available too.

The release notes are available online at:

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10160&styleName=Html&version=21904

Please feel free to test the distribution and post your comments to
the user list, or, if appropriate, file a ticket with JIRA.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.1.2 GA released

Posted by Ignacio de Córdoba <ic...@skios.es>.
Hi there,
I've examined the class that I think I found it... just in case somebody
else needs that method:
1) check that getTemplateAttribute().getRenderer() is "template" and then
2) getTemplateAttribute().getValue()

I am just checking it over some templates in my apps after upgrading to
2.1.2

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2009/2/9 Ignacio de Córdoba <ic...@skios.es>:

> Hi there,
> I've seen that a method not deprecated has been removed:
>
> AttributeContext.getTemplate()
> (And also the corresponding setTemplate() )

It has been added in Tiles 2.1.0 and removed (replaced) in 2.1.2. The
only legacy method that remained is in Definition:
http://tiles.apache.org/framework/apidocs/org/apache/tiles/Definition.html#setTemplate(java.lang.String)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Antonio

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.1.2 GA released