Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/29 20:43:10 UTC

stupid question about branches

Howcome we don't have two visible branches, one for 2.0.3 and one for
2.1, right now?

Re: stupid question about branches

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 01 October 2007, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Ok, here's a different suggestions. Snapshots off of just 2.0.3 or
> both?

Probably both once there are changes on 2.0.3 to warrant it.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: stupid question about branches

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Benson,

We do have a 2.0.x branch:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/branches/2.0.x-fixes/

svnmerge.py is setup to merge from trunk to that branch.   I just need to

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: stupid question about branches

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
Sure. And Dan K is manually planning to grab commits for 2.0.3. If there
were a branch already, (once my karma works) I'd be happy to make some

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.