Posted to dev@horn.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com> on 2016/07/27 07:54:06 UTC

Just share my current status

Hi forks,

I implemented and tested the dropout neural net. 20 tasks (synchronous
parallel SGD) used, and training time is about 30 mins, reached 97~8%
accuracy on my PC[1]. Recently I'm writing CNN: HORN-10. With this, I hope
we can achieve 99+% accuracy of MNIST example. :-)

At the same time, I'm thinking about parallel regularization method on
distributed computing environments: HORN-27. I hope this can be a
different/strength point from others layer abstraction model.

Thanks~

1. https://github.com/edwardyoon/incubator-horn/blob/master/README.md

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon