Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Thomas Draier <td...@jahia.com> on 2016/04/25 13:51:31 UTC

query endpoint

Hi,

I just noticed that when doing a query through the rest api, if no limit
was specified in the json query, default was to return no result .. I
created a ticket for that : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UNOMI-26 .
Do you think we should use -1 (no limit) or hardcode a specific limit to
avoid too big result sets ?

Thomas

Re: query endpoint

Posted by Thomas Draier <td...@jahia.com>.
Defaults to 10 seems good. I'll add that to
org.apache.unomi.persistence.elasticsearch.cfg file.
thanks
thomas

Re: query endpoint

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.