Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Dimitar Simeonov <di...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/04 06:51:09 UTC

JSF

Hi everybody,
I think that the FileInputControl is abundant. What should we do with it?

Cheers,
Dimitar

JSF

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Oh I see.

Your probably mean the class we have in the JSF example app.
This is a leftover from one of my other projects and was intended to show how to implement custom input controls from existing JSF components.

I have to think about that when I can find the time (unless anyone has a suggestion).

Regards
Rainer

Re: JSF

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
I personally have no idea as I don't use JSF

Cheers,