Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Hans Novak <hn...@repcom.de> on 2005/11/22 18:05:16 UTC

problems OJB_HL_SEQ

Hi,

i'm a beginner with ojb. I hade in the past an Debian Sarge with MYSQL
Sserver, what is working fine with my java app.
Now we had change the server to an ubuntu system.The Java app has not
been changegd, but i get errors like shown below.
The interesting thing is the"fieldname" and this big maxKey and CurrentKey.
Hope, anybody can help me.

Hans

ObjectCache:
org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.ObjectCacheDescriptor@5f8172[ObjectCache=class
org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheEmptyImpl,Properties={}]
====>
(cache.CacheDistributor              281 ) Specified cache class
org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheEmptyImpl does not implement
interface org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheInternal and will be
wrapped by a helper class
(sequence.SequenceManagerHighLowImpl 340 ) OptimisticLockException was
thrown, will try again to store sequence. Sequence was
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence@fbb7cb[tableName=,fieldName=ý,grabSize=1,version=1095786322,maxKey=216176080782949633,currentKey=216176080782949632]
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence@bdab91[tableName=,fieldName=ý,grabSize=1,version=1095786322,maxKey=216176080782949633,currentKey=216176080782949632]
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence@1c56c60[tableName=,fieldName=ý,grabSize=1,version=1095786322,maxKey=216176080782949633,currentKey=216176080782949632]
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence@80d1ff[tableName=,fieldName=ý,grabSize=1,version=1095786322,maxKey=216176080782949633,currentKey=216176080782949632]
(sequence.SequenceManagerHighLowImpl 340 ) OptimisticLockException was
thrown, will try again to store sequence. Sequence was
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.HighLowSequence@ec4a87[tableName=,fieldName=ý,grabSize=1,version=1095786322,maxKey=216176080782949633,currentKey=216176080782949632]
(sequence.SequenceManagerHighLowImpl 273 ) Can't lookup new
HighLowSequence for field id using sequence name SEQ_PARTNER