Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Gianluca Ciccarelli <gi...@bolt.eu> on 2019/05/21 07:58:10 UTC

Issue 5791 - Need feedback

Hi all,

I’d appreciate feedback on my PR (at https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/7403/).

I’m almost done addressing the 5 errors found by lgtm.com (https://lgtm.com/projects/g/apache/incubator-superset/alerts/?mode=list&severity=error). I’m only having problems understanding how to fix the alert about memoized (called "Mutation of descriptor in __get__ or __set__ method.”).

Any suggestion is more than welcome!

Gianluca Ciccarelli
Data Engineer @ Bolt

Re: Issue 5791 - Need feedback

Posted by John Bodley <jo...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
I’ve added some comments to your PR. It’s probably best to
discuss/iterate on the memoized issue in the PR.