Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by jsarman <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/07/16 19:10:57 UTC

wicket pull request: Cdi 1.1 0.3.snapshot

GitHub user jsarman opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/50

    Cdi 1.1 0.3.snapshot

    Major changes to internals. Now supports @Conversational(auto,propagation) annotation to allow pages to override global configuration. Added WicketCdiFilter to allow the Cdi functionality to be set before the apps are loaded. This allows for configuration of global settings in web.xml and for Injection at Application initialization. One can now put @Inject in the WebApplication class and use the variable in the init function or anywhere else. Added several tests for ConversationPropagation use cases. Reintroduced the original Configuration option as deprecated methods to allow easier transition from cdi 1.0 implementation. The Propagation and Auto can be programmatically changed at runtime if the calling code is in a non-transient conversation. Any changes to the global defaults are stored in a ConversationManager which is ConversationScoped. Adding the test helped to weed out many potential problems.

    $ git pull https://github.com/jsarman/wicket cdi-1.1-0.3.SNAPSHOT

    https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/50.patch

----

----

Re: wicket pull request: Cdi 1.1 0.3.snapshot

Posted by John Sarman <jo...@gmail.com>.
Igor,

I tested this like you are patching it curl
https://github.com/apache/wicket/pull/50.patch | git am -s

Still I get an error although this time its not related to any files I
changed and furthermore the files changed on github does show these changes
in the PR.

Applying: WICKET-5237 Wicket generates invalid HTML by expanding col tags
error: patch failed:
wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/markup/parser/f
ilter/OpenCloseTagExpander.java:41
error:
wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/markup/parser/filter/OpenClos
eTagExpander.java: patch does not apply
error: patch failed:
wicket-core/src/test/java/org/apache/wicket/markup/parser/f
ilter/OpenCloseTagExpanderTest.java:47
error:
wicket-core/src/test/java/org/apache/wicket/markup/parser/filter/OpenClos
eTagExpanderTest.java: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 WICKET-5237 Wicket generates invalid HTML by expanding
col
tags

At a loss on how to fix this.

However when I just do  git pull https://github.com/jsarman/wicket