Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/02/13 20:45:22 UTC

Re: Problems creating a ftp server: java.net.BindException: Permission denied

Hi Miguel,

This is a general incubator list that deals with internal procedures
of various "incubating" Apache projects. Each one of those projects
(including FtpServer), have their own mailing lists dedicated to the
project specific technical issues. For FtpServer that would likely be
ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org:

http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/mail-lists.html

Frankly, this is not your fault for mixing the lists. I am looking at
the page above and indeed it seems to imply that general@incubator is
a project list, which is not the case.

Andrus

Posted by Miguel Yepes Moyano <my...@aplicatec.com>.