Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Phil Duhs <ma...@philduhs.com> on 2002/04/02 01:15:34 UTC

Problems installing UltraDev extension

I have been using the UltraDev 4.0 Custom Tag Library Extension with a
standalone instance of Tomcat but when I try to use UltraDev while I
have an instance of Tomcat running that was started by Jbuilder 6 the
Java SecurityManager is enabled and I get a stack trace from Tomcat
instead of the list of available tag libraries (as it says in your
documentation).

What do I need to add to the "java.policy" file to grant read property
permissions for the TLDParser servlet?

Assume the following:

PATH TO java.policy:       C:\JBuilder6\jdk1.3.1\jre\lib\security
PATH TO TLDParser.class:
C:\JBuilder6\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\webapps\TLDParser\WEB-INF\classes\org\
apache\taglibs\tools\ultradev\ctlx
PATH TO tagLibData.js:     C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver
UltraDev 4\Configuration\Commands\customTags

Thanks in advance,
Phil