Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by pa...@orange.co.uk on 2002/10/14 12:01:25 UTC

Does Apache::NavBar exist ?

Hi

I've just been perusing the docs on perl.apache.com and in the "Cute Tricks"
section there is mention of a module called Apache::NavBar being available from
CPAN. I may be blind but I can't find it. Does it exist ?

Regards

Paul

Important.
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named person and
may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Any opinions expressed in this
communication are not necessarily those of the company. If it has come to you
in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to
anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses
Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Orange PCS Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered in England No
2178917, with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park,
Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.

Re: Does Apache::NavBar exist ?

Posted by Lincoln Stein <ls...@cshl.org>.
That's right.  CPAN is telling you to contact Doug and Me.

Lincoln

Does it exist ?

Re: Does Apache::NavBar exist ?

Posted by Lupe Christoph <lu...@lupe-christoph.de>.

--
| lupe@lupe-christoph.de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| Big Misunderstandings #6398: The Titanic was not supposed to be        |

Re: Does Apache::NavBar exist ?

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@oslo.online.no>.
At 12:01 14.10.2002, paul.barker@orange.co.uk wrote:

>Hi
>
>I've just been perusing the docs on perl.apache.com and in the "Cute Tricks"
>section there is mention of a module called Apache::NavBar being available
>from
>CPAN. I may be blind but I can't find it. Does it exist ?

Hi Paul,

pereinar@oslo.online.no