Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/08/16 06:31:35 UTC

moderation volunteers?

Hi,

I was wondering if any committers here would like to volunteer to
help moderate these lists? Currently, it's just Carlos :)

- Brett

Re: moderation volunteers?

Posted by Alex Mayorga Adame <al...@yahoo.com>.
I'm not a commiter, but in case you need more people I'd contribute a couple
of hours daily at around 5:00 pm (GMT -6)

Alex

Re: moderation volunteers?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Re: moderation volunteers?