Posted to builds@apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 12:10:42 UTC

Jenkins builds not triggering?

Hi,

I noticed yesterday that some Jenkins jobs I would have exected to run (due
to time and/or svn change triggers) in the previous day or two hadn't done
so, not because they were waiting in a queue but because they simply hadn't
been tiggered at all. Requesting a build for the jobs manually worked and
they completely successfully.

The same thing looks to be happening still and there are no jobs from any
project actually executing on the nodes right now, suggesting it isn't just
the jobs that I was interested in that are affected. Could someone take a
look?

Thanks,
Robbie

Re: Jenkins builds not triggering?

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
I can confirm that for the "sis-jdk7" and "sis-trunk" for instance, the
jobs are not trigged since May 3th. Manual trigs work well, except for
the solaris1 node which seems to be out of space.

     Regards,

         Martin

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

sorry for jumping in, we have the same issue with our PDFBox build [1]. I've
triggered the last build on solaris1 manually and everything works fine. But
the automatic trigger doesn't work. According to th scmPollLog [2] the last
jenkins poll is 4 days ago.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/PDFBox-trunk/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/PDFBox-trunk/scmPollLog/

Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> hat am 6. Mai 2013 um 12:41 geschrieben:

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

"Andreas Lehmkühler" <an...@lehmi.de> hat am 7. Mai 2013 um 12:18 geschrieben:
> Hi,
>

> Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> hat am 7. Mai 2013 um 12:06

I've applied the maven params as suggested by Jukka and the last (manually
triggered)
build works fine. Let's see if this is the solution or if it just works by a
fluke.

> > Gav...
>
> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler