Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by j d <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/26 18:14:13 UTC

LogFactor5 problems

Hi,
I'm using LogFactor5 with it's default values, under
Log4J 1.2.6 and JDK 1.4.1_01.
the "Logger" class I used extends log4j.Logger .

The LF5Appender is configured as an appender of "root"
in an XML configuration file:

	<appender name="LF5Appender"
class="org.apache.log4j.lf5.LF5Appender">
       		<param name="MaxNumberOfRecords"
value="3000"/>

	</appender>

	<root>
		<priority value="DEBUG"/>
		<appender-ref ref="LF5Appender"/>
		<appender-ref ref="TEMP"/>
	</root>

Sometimes when I launch my program, the LogFactor5 GUI
works but the cursor is in "hour-glass" state,
sometimes the the LogFactor5 GUI, hangs altogether,
and my JVM hangs too, of course.

Did someone encountered this problem?

Thanks,
Yuval E.