Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pathuru, Kiran" <Ki...@ect-telecoms.de> on 2004/01/27 12:53:37 UTC

using custom namespace instead of ns1

Hello everybody,

I am having a problem with using my own namespace instead of the default ns1
generated by axis in SOAP messages.
However I tried a lot without much luck and even searched the group but
unable to find any answer. I want my response to look like the following:

<gsp_ns1:methodResponse xmlns:gsp_ns1=urn:gsp>
	<methodReturn xsi:type="ns2:Element"
xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap">
	   <return>
		    <returnCode xsi:type="xsd:string">
		    <returnMessage xsi:type="xsd:string">
	   </return>
	</methodReturn>
</gsp_ns1:methodResponse>

The same way when I make a request to another SOAP service. Any help will be
appreciated..

Thanks,
kiran pathuru

P.S: I would like to thank Sriknath for his last help

Re: Disabling Axis Logging

Posted by Jim Stafford <jc...@apl.jhu.edu>.
Adding something like the following to your log4j.properties file should
start doing the trick.
log4j.logger.org=ERROR

I believe the above configuration sends all org.* Loggers to the "ERROR"
log, which seems to have a verbosity to log nothing more trivial than an
error.

Disabling Axis Logging