Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com> on 2012/08/13 22:41:01 UTC

Fwd: Early warning procedure for NoSQL and Big Data tracks

Please note that the recently-reported errors concerning partial listings should now be gone and you should see all proposals.

regards
 Steve

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Early warning procedure for NoSQL and Big Data tracks

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

I now see a total of 224 entries including my own (which I cannot see).
Thank you very much for the heads up.

Lewis

--
Lewis