Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Michal Klempa <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/16 07:58:08 UTC

Checkstyle rules

Hi there,
I would like to kindly report, that given this wiki page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-CodeStyle
neither of hyperlinks pointing to checkstyle rules work.
Probably because of develop branch not being part of github repository. Is
this
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/pom.xml#L1340-L1445
the correct location?

Regards
Michal Klempa

Re: Checkstyle rules

Posted by Michael Moser <mo...@gmail.com>.
You are correct, and I have updated the wiki page with your correction.
Thanks Michal!

-- Mike