Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by gabriele renzi <rf...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/28 16:00:08 UTC

Running nutch tests with a special configuration

Hi everyone,

we're working with nutch and some custom plugins, and we are trying to
integrate it into our continuous integration system.
The only problem we have is that the test task seems to use the
default configuration file, and in our case it contains references to
our production system.
We'd like to be able to run the tests with a test configuration, so
that basically it just works locally on the CI server instead of going
to our hadoop cluster, is it possible somehow to teach nutch how that
it should use a different config file instead of the default?

The other option of course is to have  a custom script that replaces
the config file before running the tests, but obviously a builtin
solution would be better.

Thanks in advance.

--
goto 10: http://www.goto10.it